Friday, June 8, 2012

Gramma Taffy's Baked Eggs

GRAMMA TAFFY'S BAKED EGGS

Okay so I've been Gramma Taffy for 8 years now.  Three grandsons later, Slayter 8, Silas 2 and Grayson 1.  I just read an article about Choosing your Grandma Name!  Wish I'd have found that sooner.  It said names like Nana and Mama were the most endearing. Some of the newer ones that I likes were Bella, and Gramme. And I refer to my home as "Grandmother's House" so I don't know if my grandsons are as confussed about who I am as I am or not, but I do know they are the Best Gifts Ever!
Gramma Taffy~

My Vintage Recipe Tweeked~
Made with Smart Balance instead of Butter
They are just Simple, easy, and delish! Quick b'fast, or a healthy fueling meal. 


BAKED EGGS

Use individual baking-dishes Smear one teaspoon of Smart Balance Butter in each dish.  Break the eggs into the dishes one to three depending on size of dish and your appetite. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. 
Bake 350o F until eggs are set but not hard. Serve right in the dish!

ENJOY~

No comments:

Post a Comment