Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Backyard Country Girl Goes Healthy

BACKYARD COUNTRY GIRL
GOES HEALTHY

My Passion is Food.  I Love to Bake, Cook, Grill, anything about food, I Love it.

Last Year I learned the Habits of Health from Dr. A, and I lost 40lbs.
 12 weeks
6 months later

Using My New Habits of Health I am Maintaining a Healthy BMI and
I am able to eat the foods I Love...  Just Tweeked a bit Healthier.

One such Healthy new habit is every morning within the first hour of rising I eat 10 almonds and drink at least 32oz of water.  I drink about 90oz of water every single day.

Then eat breakfast - Every Morning 9am ish.

And...  I eat every 2.5 to 3 hours - Everyday!

The Backyard Country Girl Recipes are Recipes that have been Tweeked to help
me to Maintain my Healthy Lifestyle...  And I want to Share it With You!

Now...  sometimes I will post foods of my hubby Wild Bill...  not necessarily part of the
Healthy Habits.  But, with a little tweeking they can be...

I'll Show You How!
You Can Eat and Live...  It's Really Fun!

Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment