Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BYCG Hershey Chocolate Cake

BACKYARD COUNTRY GIRL'S
HERSHEY CHOCOLATE CAKE

Blue Ribbon Winner at My House
As you probably know by now, there is a "story" behind these "posts".  I know you can get any and all of these recipes from a million other More Qualified home cooks, bloggers, bakers and such.  But, I'm on my own haystack (soapbox) shouting out to anyone and everyone, it's just food, we can all do this!  Just tweek it to fit your special dietary needs.  And, that's where I come in.
Except with this recipe. I followed the recipe on the Can. But, it can be tweeked, I'll show You.  

 Surprise Surprise...  this cake had to be a surprise for my family, otherwise the final product
pictures would not be here!  I managed to get it completed before it was devoured!
 I stacked two 9' rounds with chocolate fudge filling
 OMGoodness!
Smothered in Chocolate Goodness then Sprinkled with Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate
I Know...  there should be a Law. Must Eat Daily!
Follow the directions exactly from the can of Hershey's Cocoa and you will create this Decadent Delight!
To Tweek this Recipe I would use Gluten Free Flour
Use Splenda for Sugar
Use applesauce or cooked smashed cauliflower (yep that is right) for the same measure of oil
Almond or Soy milk for cows milk
If you don't use eggs, increase your "oil" alternative by 2 tablespoons
 O My!
Soooooooooooooo Good. I'm going for the last piece right Now! See ya~
Enjoy~  (I did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment