Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Spar for the Spurtle CONTEST Bob's Red Mill

Ha! What a Pair!  I Am Entered...  Bill's Is Not, But YOU have to Watch his Video!  So Great!

Bob of Bob's Red Mill is having it's 2nd ever Spar for the Spurtle Contest, And I am Entered.  Seems like I'm always right in the middle of What's Happening Now! And, What is happening right now is that the Winner of this Contest will Represent USA in Scotland !!! I really really really Want to Go Back to Scotland, I need More Scotland Stamps in My Passport! And I Will Win for Bob's !!! Cheers!

This Contest has been extended.  Originally the final date to submit a video was July the 20th, but Now it's extended until the 22nd.  So, this gives All of You A chance!  go to the Website http://www.sparforthespurtle.com/
And enter Your Video.

Be Sure to Check out Mine Video entry too!  And, tell me when you send in your Video I want to see it! Oh, and of course if you win, You will have to take me. (It's in the small print)!

Taffy~


No comments:

Post a Comment